For practical implementation of the developed curriculum GREB project is promoting a special network infrastructure – Network of Multidisciplinary centres “Green Building” (NGB) and equip it with modern equipment for multi-point video conferencing.
NGB centres are a concrete help to enrich the education process with on-line broadcast of lectures, made by leading professors from universities in the EU and partner countries. They aree equipped with special software (BIM software, energy modelling software and other) . The centres have dedicated staff that is going to benefit by training in the universities of the EU. Their duties are to coordinate the work of NGB and develop a business plan for sustainable development of the network after the completion of the project, supervise the work of the student service for interaction with enterprises in each center.
The following are short presentations of the NGB centres already opened in the framework of GREB:
- Ogarev Mondovia State University (OMSU – Russia) NGB OMSU
- Karakalpak State University (KKSU – Uzbekistan) NGB KKSU
- Urgench State University (UrSU – Uzbekistan) NGB UrSU
- Tashkent University of Information Technology (TUIT – Uzbekistan) NGB TUIT
- Astrakhan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (ASUACE – Astrakhan) NGB ASUACE
- Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering (KSUAE) NGB KSUAE
- Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MGSU) NGB MGSU